6 de agosto de 2006

The dream

There are times where I feel, that I don´t have a space in the world. Or maybe is just that I didn´t find it yet. There are times, where I just want to get out of my house, get out of the city, get out of the country, and get out of my body. I would go to a cold island. And to be alone, and do nothing, nothing but write. And maybe, someday, I´ll write something good. And just there, I would come back to the real world, to show it. Maybe I could change something wrong. There times, where I do things, without know, what´s wrong or what´s right. But I can´t think about it. I just can´t. ´Cause I have another things in my mind. Another things. And I can´t do everything that I would. Nobody can do everything. In those moments, I just think, and do nothing but write. And then...I just want to sleep and forget everything. But when I wake up, nothing had change... nota: perdón por los horrores de ortografía que seguramente cometí.

No hay comentarios.: