19 de agosto de 2006

Excuse me, but I just have to explode (english version)

Pluto is the name of the song that say that phrase. It´s a Björk´s song. (I adore her), from de album ¨ Homogenic ¨. I recommend you it. I´ts just great. I give it 5 helenitos (five points = excellent). Excuse me, but I just have to explode. Explode my body off this. But I´ll be brandnew tomorrow, a little tired But brandnew. You never felt like this? That you almost explode, in thousand of peaces for an interior pressure. And your heart is blowing up more and more, and you can´t stop it (but not for a good feeling). Hate and pain. Because of one or a lots of life circumstances. It could be something important, or something banal, it doesn´t mind. There are times, where I try to take things with humor, and I say ¨ I´m gonna put a bomb! ¨. I´ts an unhappier expression, maybe for the moment that is living the oriental people. My idea is never to hurt anyone. But that simply go out from my entrails, when I feel like I´m impotent. And is not necessary to clarify that I´ll never do that. But that prhase is making graphic how I´m feeling in those moments. The idea of the ¨mental explosion ¨. In fact, I´ts me who is exploding, not the bomb. I´d like to be in a thousand of peaces and fly in the air, free. And feel like nothing has happened. I have to escape somehow from reality. And I don´t use narcotic or any other drugs, so I have to invent my own mental escape, because I feel that is necessary sometimes. And like Björk says: ¨ I´ll be brandnew tomorrow, a little tired, but brandnew ¨.

No hay comentarios.: